So I have set myself some goals for 2017, I am adamant to say these are not resolutions…. resolutions always fail, but goals I am hoping will not allow me to fail.
So, here goes:
- To achieve a weight of 11 1/2 stone by the end of the year. My husband has promised me a real diamond platinum eternity ring should this happen (I plan on receiving this even if it take me more than a year)
- Be T-Total for the whole year (although I have been told by some friends that I might need a weekend pass at some point)
- Achieve an average 7 hours sleep a night (currently at 5!)
- Meditate at least 3 times a week
- Complete crochet projects I have started but not finished (before starting anything else)
Not too much then. All perfectly achievable if I put my mind to it!